Brown Kraft Tags
The kraft paper hang tags are printed from premium quality paper material where the material is obtained from top quality wood pulp. The pulp is chemically treated in a process called the kraft. Buy kraft paper hang tags online at best prices along with:
FREE DESIGN SUPPORT (Flat & 3D View)
REQUEST NOW FOR (Free Custom Template)
GET ONLINE QUOTE
How to Attach Kraft Tags to Apparel?
Kraft hang tags are a great way to brand your apparel and accessories and add extra visual appeal. They’re also a great way to track inventory and keep your products organized. In this article, we’ll show you how to attach kraft cardstock tags to apparel using a few simple steps.
Business with Kraft hang tags
Kraft hang tags are an easy way to add a branded touch to your apparel and accessories. You can attach them using a variety of methods, including simple hang tucking or using a sewing machine and thread.
To use hang tucking, take the hang tag and insert one end into a small hole near the top of the garment. Push down until it is firmly anchored. Take the other end of the tag and attach it to the opposite side of the garment. Pull tight to secure.
If you’re using a sewing machine, start by creating a seam around the edge of the garment where you want to attach the tag. Secure the fabric with basting stitches or by serging. Cut away excess fabric, leaving a 1-inch border around the tag. Remove basting stitches or serged seams. Peel off paper backing and attached tag.
How Kraft paper tags are made
Kraft paper tags are made by a special process that binds the tag to the fabric and often purchased as kraft tags bulk. The tag is forced through a small hole in the top of a metal die, and then the edges of the tag are folded over and sewn down. The folded edge keeps the tag from unraveling during shipping and handling these custom kraft paper hang tags.
Why use Kraft Tags
Kraft tags are a great way to quickly and easily attach your clothing to a hanger or rod. They come in a variety of sizes, so you can find the right tag for your clothing. Plus, they’re easy to remove, so you can keep your closet organized. Here’s how to attach kraft tags to apparel:
- Find the correct tag size for the garment you’re attaching it to. You can usually find this information on the garment itself or on the packaging it came in.
- Peel off the adhesive strip from the back of the tag.
- Place the adhesive strip against one side of the garment’s shoulder seam, about 1 inch from the edge of the fabric.
- Press down firmly against the fabric with your hang to secure the strip in place.
- Lift up on one corner of the adhesive strip, and then pull gently until it releases from the fabric.
- Press down firmly against both sides of the adhesive strip with your fingers to form a seal around the edge of the fabric.
- Hang or tie off clothes using kraft tags as needed!
Are Kraft hang tags Eco-Friendly?
Kraft hang tags are made of recycled paper and have a compostable adhesive. You can attach them to clothing with the included adhesives or by using a hot glue gun. Kraft hang tags are also available in different colors and sizes.
Benefits of using Kraft tags
When it comes to attaching tags to apparel, there are a few benefits to using Kraft tags. The first is that they are often removable and reusable, making them an environmentally friendly option. Additionally, they are often printed in large numbers, which makes them ideal for attaching to large quantities of clothing. Finally, they are usually very affordable, making them a good choice for smaller businesses looking to attach tags to a large quantity of apparel.
How to print on kraft tags
To attach kraft tags to apparel, print the desired tag on a large sheet of paper, and then cut out the tag with a pair of scissors. Next, fold the tag in half so that the crease is in the middle, and then staple it to the backside of the fabric. Finally, iron the fabric to make sure that the tag is securely attached.
On which products kraft hang tags can be used?
Kraft hang tags can be used on a variety of apparel items, including clothing, blankets, and sleeping bags. They are a great way to add a little extra flair to your outfit or to make it easier to find your belongings.
How to make your own kraft Tags at Home
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a lot of time to spare when it comes to sewing. But don’t worry, there’s an easy way to make your own kraft tags without any special skills or tools – just a bit of time and some basic supplies!
To make your own tags, all you need are some sturdy paper sheets, a printer, and a pair of scissors. First, print out the tags you want to make on regular paper. Then, cut out the tags using scissors.
Now it’s time to fold the tags in half so that they’re both identical in size. Next, use a hot glue gun or a similar adhesive to glue one folded tag onto the back of each piece of clothing you want to tag. Be sure to measure and mark where the tag is going so that it looks nice and symmetrical once it’s glued on.
Finally, hang up your newly-made tags! They’re perfect for adding simple but stylish labels to your wardrobe – or even selling gear on eBay or Etsy!
How Cheap are Kraft hang tags
Kraft hang tags are a great way to add some extra flair to your clothing. Not only are they affordable, but you can also customize them to fit your style. Here are four tips on how to attach kraft hang tags to apparel:
- Use a hole punch: If you don’t have a hole puncher, you can use a pair of scissors. Just make sure that the tag is big enough so that you can easily fit it through the hole.
- Make a template: If you want to create a custom tag, you’ll first need a template. You can find templates online or at your local craft store. Just be sure to measure the circumference of the item you’re attaching the tag to and make sure the template fits properly.
- Use adhesive: If you want to avoid holes in your garments, try using adhesive instead of a hole punch or scissors. There are many different types of adhesives that work well for this purpose. Just be sure to test out the adhesive before using it on an actual garment.
- Hangtag it: The final step is to simply hang the tag on the item using fabric pins or yarn tape.
Where to buy Kraft hang tags?
If you are looking for a way to add tags to your clothing, look no further than the ubiquitous kraft paper tags. Whether you’re a small business or just need to attach a few tags for your own records, there are several places where you can purchase them. Wabs Print and Packaging can provide you custom kraft hang tags wholesale price.